Tuesday 3 May 2011

...a Spring Swap (Part 2)

Remember a while ago I received a gorgeous swap parcel from Cartier?  Well, I was a bit late in sending her swap parcel but it finally got to her safe and sound so now I can tell you what I sent her.

The theme was Spring and it was really up to us what we sent.  I knew she dreamt of being a lady gardener so what better than some gardening goodies to help her dream come true.

A pair of pretty floral gardening gloves and some veggie seeds, I packaged up.


Cartier's favourite colour is white and I thought some of these lovelies would be appreciated.  A white painted wooden frame with a "Keep Calm and Carry On" picture.  A hanging white metal butterfly and a hanging white wooden heart.


A white iron lantern for her garden.  It holds tea light candles and I also sent her a box of citronella candles to keep the beasties away.


Everything you need to grow your own sweet peas in a handy pink bag.


An oilcloth covered notebook.  My first attempt at making one was embarrassing.  Thankfully I got the hang of it.  I used four different patterns of oilcloth to make it.  Thought it would be good as a gardening note book.  Wipe clean cover and all.




Also a yummy box of Cadbury's Creme Eggs.  Yum! Yum!  I was very, very tempted to keep the creme eggs for myself, but I was a good girl and resisted.


I also gave her some decorated wooden clothes pegs.  But I don't have a pic for them.  I'd used oilcoth scraps and wrapping paper scraps.

I do love doing swaps.  It's always lovely to receive things in the post but I also do love hunting for little presents, wrapping them up and sending them off.

The lovely tote bag Cartier sent me was used a lot on our hols to York.  It got lots of admiring glances and even stares.  Thank you again Cartier and I hope you have fun with the goodies I sent you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of lovely goodies. Bet she was dead chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know how to reply to your question you left on my blog so took this route!
    No I wont be putting any bunting in my Etsy shop just yet, maybe later in the year. Unless anybody needs some in the meantime ;0)
    Penny (pennib)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...