Thursday 19 May 2011

.. a query. What have you got in your bag?

Remember the gorgeous bag I got from Cartier as part of a Spring Swap we both participated in?  I've been using it every day since I got it and it's received lots and lots of admiring looks and comments.  The Wee Man's nursery teacher even lovingly stroked it when she first saw it.  

The bag is so gorgeous, roomy and ultra, mega strong.  I usually humph a LOT of stuff around with me whenever I go out with the Wee Man.  Very little of the stuff is actually mine.  Today was a prime example.  We headed into town for lunch after nursery school and when I got home my biceps were bulging with the work out they had been given.  

Lookey how gorgeous the outside of the bag is.  



Lookey at the gorgeous interior.


Lookey at all the stuff that was in it!



There's a LOT of stuff in that there bag!  They are as follows:


  • 2 x big hardback Thomas the Tank Engine books.  Bought from a charity shop today
  • 1 x 3pk of boys underwear.  Again bought today.
  • 1 x lunch bag with very heavy freezer block and the remnants of the Wee Man's lunch
  • 1 x wet wipe container
  • 1 x plastic Thomas bowl to hold the Wee Man's lunch
  • 1 x inhaler spacer
  • 2 x Epipens
  • 1 x inhaler
  • 1 x bottle of Cetirize (Allergy medication)
  • 1 x medicine spoon
  • 1 x hand cream
  • 1 x sun cream
  • 1 x purse
  • 1 x stainless steel water bottle, half full
  • 1 x Cath Kidston bag
  • 1 x bottle hand sanitizer
  • 1 x packet of allergy free chocolate chip cookies.  Bought today for the Wee Man.
  • 1 x box of Orgran gravy mix.  Bought today.  I don't usually walk around with gravy  mix and cookies in my bag.
  • several receipts and bus tickets
  • a letter from nursery
  • 1 x Big Jigs wooden train leaflet.  The Wee Man has inherited my leaflet hoarding habit.  This is our third copy of the exact same leaflet.
  • a pile of "acquired" paper napkins.
  • 3 x packets of tissue for the Wee Man's very runny nose
  • 1 x packet of toilet seat covers.  I hate the Wee Man sitting on a manky public toilet seat.
  • 2 x Vaseline Lip Therapy tins for the Wee Man
  • 1 x Lypsyl lip balm for me
  • 1/2 a roll of polo mints
  • 3 x packets of curby grips.  Bought to make hair accessories for the Wee Man's school summer fete.

There were also some snotty tissues but I didn't think you'd want to see the Wee Man's bogies.

So out of all that lot only the purse, lip balm, CK bag, handcream, curby grips and polo mints were mine.  The rest were all the Wee Man's.  Just call me Pack Horse Madison.

So what have you got in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. You would need to be a weight lifter to carry all that lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I carried around a lot of stuff! Awesome bag though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...