Saturday 3 December 2011

Advent Swap (1,2,3)

This year I decided to take part in the Advent Swap that's organised by the lovely LaaLaa .  I was partnered up with the ever gorgeous Jill who has a fabulous internet shop called Stockton Crafts.  She sells the most gorgeous cotton yarn and accessories.  Go have a look see.  She has lovely sewing kits and toys for the little ones and the most delicious buttons any button-aholic would love.

We were both slightly late with our swap parcels, so we're both as naughty as each other, which meant when I got the parcel this morning I got to open three of the goodies.


Lookey what I got.  A beautiful advent candle which will be lit tonight once the Wee Man is safely tucked up in bed.  I've never seen an advent candle before.  It's so cool.  A bar of very lovely chocolate, which I may have consumed for breakfast (oops!), a beautiful Christmas bauble which will be hung on our tree this afternoon when it gets put up and a beautiful framed photo of a tea cup.  I LOVE teacups.  Jill has got me down to a tee.

Thank you so much Jill and I hope your parcel has arrived safe and sound.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...