Friday 9 December 2011

Advent Swap 6,7,8,9

I've had a couple of tense days recently and the lovely daily gifts from Jill in our Advent Swap has really cheered me up.  Every day is like Christmas Day.

Here's what I got for days 6,7,8 and 9.


A beautifully knitted dishcloth which will never ever be used for washing dishes or washing anything of any kind, it's just too beautiful, and a gorgeous crocheted star garland.


Also another gorgeous Christmas bauble, a box of yummy chocs a delicious smelling bar of soap and a mind bending puzzle.  At first I thought the puzzle was easy despite the blurb on the box saying it was difficult and proceeded to prove myself well and truly wrong.  It's blinking difficult but luckily the answers inside the box. ;0)

Can't wait for tomorrows gift.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison... so glad to read that you are enjoying your advent pressies and that they are easing you through your week! Thanks so much for the lovely comments to about the web-site and blog.. I really enjoyed putting the swap together for you and am so happy to see that you like it all. I haven't had a chance to blog about the gifts you sent me yet...or anything else for that matter! My Dad was taken into hospital again this week, so it has been a mad week of hours and hours at the hospital(thank God for portable crochet)... I am loving opening all my gifts and as you say, it brings a little happiness to each day :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous swap idea and goodies! Mwah Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...