Friday 8 April 2011

...a Spring photo album (Part 2)

Just a quickie post with one beautiful photo for my Spring photo album I took this morning on my way back from dropping the Wee Man off at nursery.

All the trees along the streets of my little town are heavy with blossom.  It's so beautiful, especially with the sunshine and clear blue skies we've been having.

Closeup of a new flower blooming  There are several trees on my street that are just about to bloom into a full on display of their delicate flowers.  I took some photos of the blossom buds.  I think in a day or two all the buds will be open and our little street will be festooned with blossom.  I'm really rather excited about it.

Closeup of a new flower blooming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...