Wednesday 23 March 2011

...a paper wig

What a gloriously sunny day today.  Have you got the sun where you are?

It's been a busy time since my last post.  We've had Red Nose Day and the Wee Man's school had a funny hair day.  Loads of kids with really silly hair.  Claire's Accessories' sales must have gone through the roof.

For the Wee Man I had to have a big think about his hair.  With his allergies I've never used shampoo on his hair as it's very drying on the skin.  Surprisingly his hair is lovely and soft.

Anyway, I decided to make him a wig and found a great tutorial on Martha Stewart's website for a paper wig.  It took ages to do and I got lots of paper cuts.  But it was all worth it.  

Here's the wig.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...