Tuesday 8 February 2011

...a foot print caterpillar card

The Wee Man made D's birthday card this afternoon.  He really, really enjoyed himself.  He made prints of his toes using ready mix paint and a little sponge roller.

He giggled uncontrollably as he rollered his toes.  Then I drew on some caterpillar features and he stuck on some little flowers.  Turned out pretty cute, but then it's my Wee Man's toes so I'm biologically conditioned to love them.



I'm so excited to tell you all that this post was featured on "Sew Can Do".  




This post is shared on Sunday Showcase. Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea, I am going to remember that for when I next see my grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great, what a wonderful fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great idea! That would make a great card for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever! I've featured it at the Craftastic & Kids Can Craft Link Party this week. Be sure to stop by & grab a Featured On button. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I hope you will link up to the Tuesday Confessional link party starting tonight at 8pm MST. I'm co-hosting with A Reason to Skip the Housework, so your post will be seen on BOTH blogs!
    www.craftyconfessions.com
    I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...