Tuesday 21 February 2012

Happy Pancake Day - Gluten, wheat, dairy and egg free recipe

Happy Pancake Day or Shrove Tuesday everyone.

To celebrate Pancake Day, the Wee Man and I will be making and consuming copious amounts of pancakes.  Not that we need an excuse to do so, but with it being officially Pancake Day, there is a little less guilt associated with my soon to be bloated tum.

The Wee Man is determined to see me toss a pancake.  I'm not really sure if I can do so as I use a very heavy iron skillet to fry pancakes with.  I could end up with a broken wrist, so I'm hoping I can talk the Wee Man down.

We'll be using my yummy allergy free pancake recipe that is free from gluten, wheat, dairy and egg.  The recipe can be found here.  I wonder what shapes we'll come up with today?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...